Attention First Time Property BuyersWhat a big achievement buying your first house is! Of course with the exhilaration is also some fear - especially leading up to the closing table. I bet you'll likely need some expert recommendations along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly need an agent looking out for your highest interests. As a knowledgeable veteran in Cypress real estate, I'm absolutely trained and equipped to assist you with buying your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help you find a home. My dedication to you, my client, is what makes the difference. When you hire CONNIE SHUGART, Realtor - RE/MAX Preferred Homes to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• The process of buying a home has several twists and turns. I'll be there for everything from locating the right home among all the houses available in Cypress, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• I'll help you outline your want list of features that you want in your house, your neighborhood, and your school district.
• The financial components of purchasing a house can be overwhelming. I'll walk you through the multiple mortgages and home buying methods at your disposal.
• I will make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs, and keep a close track of all brand new listings.
• Basically, I will do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.I'm ready to work for you -- finding the right house in the Cypress area is my business!
|Didn't see the right home for you here? Contact me at (832) 474-8170 and I'll give you a list of all the properties in the Cypress and surrounding areas that matches your needs.|